Attorney Lisa E. Battan, the founder and principal attorney at the law firm of Battan Alpert LLP, draws on a strong professional background and wealth of experience in immigration law. She has practiced immigration law for almost 20 years and, during that time, has built a strong foundation of experience through handling thousands of immigration cases.
Attorney Battan has written and spoken on various immigration law topics and held leadership positions in various professional organizations, including:
- The American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) (member and past president of the Colorado Chapter)
- The Immigration Section of the Colorado Bar Association (member and past president)
- The Colorado County Bar Association Foundation (fellow)
- The Boulder Bar Association Foundation (fellow)
- Member of several AILA National Committees, including the Committees on Family Immigration, Immigration for Artists and Athletes and USCIS Liaison
- Author of the Colorado Bar Association Immigration Manual (chapters on visas for artists and athletes and visa options for religious workers)
A third-generation native of Colorado, lawyer Battan and her experienced, dedicated staff share a passion for helping clients from across the nation and around the world achieve their immigration dreams. Our firm’s exclusive focus on immigration allows us to remain on the leading edge of developments in this ever-evolving field.
Learn More About Our Immigration Services | Contact Us | Hablamos Español
To learn more about lawyer Battan’s professional background and qualifications, please follow the link below. We also invite you to contact the firm online or by phone at 303-444-8668 or 866-614-8668 to discuss your specific immigration needs. Based in Boulder, we serve clients throughout Colorado and handle immigration matters nationwide.
We offer services in English, Spanish, French and Russian.
- Leigh O’Dell Alpert
- Lisa Elaine Battan
- Emily R. Rivard
- Anna F. Angel